Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ode to denim

O! fave jeans, you have passed
gone to that place where denim goes to die
leaving me aghast
for I killed you with my humungo thigh
I tried to hold on; I sewed you, I stitched
you couldn't contain me, you ripped and I bitched
but not to worry, for my very concerned mom
saved my day, with zafu.com !!!


seriouly though, good jeans are sooooooooo hard to come by! i'm short/chubby, so i can never find my right size! sorry to make the following statement, but oprah was right...she suggested that when you find a good pair of jeans, buy @ least 2 pair! o oprah, that Stedman is one lucky mofo to have the infinitely wise you...

2 comments:

monie love said...

AHHH, dolly! you have no idea! i am always ruining my favorite jeans with the sheer power of my thighs. i just had to order some online recently too because levis discontinued my favorite cut. :( it's hard to get jeans when you're short, but when you're short and have a booty...forget it!

Brooke said...

Ditto Dolly and Simone. I too just lost my favorite pair of jeans to the thigh rub rips. Have all the petite jeans gotten longer or have I gotten shorter?