Thursday, January 11, 2007

another introduction

my name is also noelle, i am also 27 and i also work in downtown la, in the creative department at american apparel. i even caught a glimpse of the same red and yellow balloons yesterday morning, around 5th and central. there's a word for this sort of thing - happenstance, also the (english) title of another movie starring audrey tautou a.k.a. amélie, who i have also had similarities to in appearance and demeanor noted: i'm also 5'2" with short dark hair, enjoy devising strategems, and i'm nobody's weasel.

1 comment:

nitoito said...

Noelle! I can't wait to one day met you. Simone talks so much about you! I met this guy the other night and his last name was Noel. When I introduced myself he said it was a "face melter" that we have the same name. I laughed and enjoyed the term. Anyway, it makes me so happy to hear that you saw the balloon columns as well. Going along with Simone's documentary ideas, it would be great to do a doc following the balloons around Downtown. Or maybe just an old school photo essay! Okay, nice to meet you Noelle.